A bit late but better than never - the
beginning of a (hopefully) wonderful year - begins regrettably
with taking farewell.
After the explosives control at the airport in Stuttgart,, I started a little late by plane. In London - what's that for a huge airport??? - Switched plane and met Linda, Lara, Sünneke, Lisa und Finn, with whom I took the flight to Johannesburg.
Anyway - I try to keep the following blog entries as short as possible - cause who wonna read these long 'blablabla'-entries?
- driving on the left side of the road is
- turning right is weird
- high fences surround each house plus garden
- Tateni's office ground is huge
- in the morning we're busy at the office, looking after
the website(s) of Tateni and slowly getting in
- after we go out in the garden and work in the garden,
so that we're able - until the end of this week or early
next - to plant something in. - Potatoes? Tomatoes?
Spinach? ..we don't know yet.